Refund Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Josef Park

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5442038

What do you need refunded: 1x Glock 20 Silenced

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Jack shanks killed me when I opened the door to go out ( he was raiding ) however I was no direct threat to his life.

Evidence: @Jon Godinn -

Tick: N/A

Reaction score
*Involved*

You would've lost it anyway, as the raid was successful and you would've been mugged. We had multiple raiders and flankers with rifles, while you only had 3 people with pistols and 1 with an SMG. Likelihood would be that we won it either way, therefore I don't see why you should be refunded.

Reaction score
Nvm, forgot I took silencer off. Ignore that part. You still could of gun pointed me and you more likely would of been shot whilst doing that.

Reaction score
I doubt I would of been mugged with my friends were still behind me who could of killed you.

Reaction score
I doubt I would of been mugged with my friends were still behind me who could of killed you.
I had about 5 people with rifles surrounding slums, so you had no chance of winning that. I killed two of your friends at once and didn't get shot throughout the entire raid, therefore the situation would've gone the same way.

Reaction score
*Involved*

You would've lost it anyway, as the raid was successful and you would've been mugged. We had multiple raiders and flankers with rifles, while you only had 3 people with pistols and 1 with an SMG. Likelihood would be that we won it either way, therefore I don't see why you should be refunded.

*Involved*

You cannot prove that the defenders wouldn't have killed you if he had gunpointed you. Also, if he had been gunpointed, considering we had men with guns, he would have had chance to pull his weapon.

Reaction score
*Involved*

You cannot prove that the defenders wouldn't have killed you if he had gunpointed you. Also, if he had been gunpointed, considering we had men with guns, he would have had chance to pull his weapon.
'we had men with guns' you have a mp5 2 taurus's and a glock we all have m4s there was a 0.1% of you getting out alive

Reaction score
Let's stop the replies and make the video talk for itself.

I told Josef to try, but it wouldn't be certain to get it refunded as he might get mugged or killed anyways.

Reaction score
I removed the video forgetting it was needed for the RR. I'll re-upload and update this post soon.

Just remembered I cleared my shadowplay folders out and deleted unused files, therefore I do not have it anymore. Sorry Josef :(

Status
Not open for further replies.