Refund Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Richard Zharikov

Steam ID: I think Its this one STEAM_0:1:53544247

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Yesterday my graphics card got toasted, and just right now I got new one and everything works fine. And Id like my 4 big pots back and 10 seeds of coke and 10 seeds of juana.

Evidence: I really don't know what kind of evidence I got, If you want the demo then sure but I really don't think that demo will sort it out because it might just look in the demo as i was standing AFK and not doing anything at all.

Tick: None

Reaction score
1. Please make sure you have the correct Steam ID (I will attempt to find this out so you're not wrong and someone else gets refunded)
EDIT: STEAM ID IS CORRECT
2. Without Evidence, The staff team cant really give you any items, And beside we don't even know what you lost (Not specified within RR)

Reaction score
Your in-game name: Richard Zharikov

Steam ID: I think Its this one STEAM_0:1:53544247

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Yesterday my graphics card got toasted, and just right now I got new one and everything works fine. And Id like my 4 big pots back and 10 seeds of coke and 10 seeds of juana.

Evidence: I really don't know what kind of evidence I got, If you want the demo then sure but I really don't think that demo will sort it out because it might just look in the demo as i was standing AFK and not doing anything at all.

Tick: None
Well duhh, i was with Isak Rafn,Michael Boyle, Viktor Belinsky, Isaac Crow and more pople when this happened.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430774365,1430774294][/DOUBLEPOST]th
1. Please make sure you have the correct Steam ID (I will attempt to find this out so you're not wrong and someone else gets refunded)
2. Without Evidence, The staff team cant really give you any items, And beside we don't even know what you lost (Not specified within RR)
This is my link http://steamcommunity.com/id/lamarcockurinn/ and it converted to STEAM_0:1:53544247

Reaction score
If correct they only do refunds for crashes when it was server sided and not when it was only you that had the problem like with your graphics card.

Reaction score
Denied

Unfortunately we do not refund items that were loss as a result of a clientside issue, had the items been lost as a direct result of a serverbased bug / issue or rule infringement it would be a different outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.