remove bazaar market tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: remove the static market tables from all bazaar shops

Full description of the idea: the market tables in bazaar at all the shop fronts should be removed in favour of more space for expandability

Why should it be added?: They're very in the way and severely restrict player movement when customers are browsing in the shops. Furthermore, they have this weird invisible collider at the front of the tables which can sometimes block items from being purchased.

Pros:
*More expandability
*Better access to the shops
*Allows for more space for building

Cons:
*Players without a physgun may be unable to place wares onto a table

LegendRF

Communication Banned
Reaction score
People who don't have physguns will get their table moved by minges, new players cant craft tables (i think)

Reaction score
@Zexinity so every new person who wants to start a shop, should find a person and beg him to freeze it. That is just cringey and stupid, come on.. Be nice to sweaters

Reaction score
In my opinion, You should be able to choose if you would like to have a static table in your bazaar shop or not.
Without a static table, you could have more freedom on what you build in your shop, which could support the requested opportunity for passive roleplay to happen.
Whenever I built a pub or a convenience store in my bazaar shop, I always had issues with the table as it was completely immovable. Without the table, I would have a lot more freedom on what I can build in my shop.

Reaction score
I totally agree, forcing the removal would affect non-vip players but having the choice to have it or not would make everyone else pretty happy.

Reaction score
New players might use the table to sell goods, sure, but they can't freeze these guns anyway and other players just knock them off the table regardless.

IMO, remove the tables entirely because they are too big to fit another table next to it w/o using the fake wall. Create a new option in the bank menu to install weapon shelves similar to the one shown below.

racks2.jpg

Even new players can then set the name and price of the good as they can now, grab the gun and push it into the shelf where it automatically freezes.

Reaction score
Love the look of this style, would be great to see this in perp. I know there are the shelves you can build but nothing like this.

Reaction score
How about it is made an option when you purchase the property from the bank, so after you put the name and desc there is a little box at the bottom you can tick if you want the table or not, then new players wont struggle getting up shops and more experienced players can be creative.

Reaction score
@Zexinity but then you're just setting up for problems. Nobody wants to join if they are dependant on another player. I think the majority of people would hate asking for help as a new person, because they also want to stick out for themselves and be independent.

Reaction score
Accepted (Ish)

Won't remove the tables, players with no premium needs a frozen table to put their items on.

Can however look into moving the tables or making a bit more room in the shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.