Repair My Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score
Seriously your voting dumb? It's a refund request. A guy shot my tyres out for no reason so he was banned. Ughh.

Reaction score
+support its annoying when people pop your tyres for no reason and I know myself I'm very poor. Hope you get your 5k back

Reaction score
Just because he may not be the richest person he still lost something that he needs to use in his everyday life. I'm pretty sure you'll report about this too some stage; its not this guys fault that his lost his tyres its just everyone's hating him and implanting negative ratings onto his post unfortunately this makes him look like his bad on the PERPheads ratings board, maybe your doing it because his young, I'm not sure but seriously stop it unless its an actual bad thread.

On a high note I'm going to support your refund request since your tyres got shot out without a valid reason.

If you ever need a word buddy contact me on team-speak or in the server :)

MattIs

As I accepted your ban request, I will speak to the senior staff in order to ensue you get your refund as it's my responsibility due to me handling your BR.

Thanks
Matt

Reaction score
Refund request accepted,

Please contact a senior administrator+ when in-game to receive your lost item(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.