Police Suggestion Return with the same pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Return with the same pistol
Suggestion Description: When you join on duty, you return with the same pistol you had equipped prior to leaving the force.

Why should this be added?:
I feel like this would make it a lot easier on us, as we can spawn in with a revolver, and personally, I aint that good with a revolver :/

What negatives could this have?:
None that I can think of.

Reaction score
+1

Want to see the same thing with the attachments as SO+. When getting your previous weapon it needs to be already with attachments

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Return with the same pistol
Suggestion Description: When you join on duty, you return with the same pistol you had equipped prior to leaving the force.

Why should this be added?:
I feel like this would make it a lot easier on us, as we can spawn in with a revolver, and personally, I aint that good with a revolver :/

What negatives could this have?:
None that I can think of.
Any situation where you should be allowed to go on duty without risking your life, the armoury is already easily accessible. This would just make going on duty mid PD raid a more viable strategy.

Reaction score
Any situation where you should be allowed to go on duty without risking your life, the armoury is already easily accessible. This would just make going on duty mid PD raid a more viable strategy.
Which should not even be a viable strat if im honest, if you go into PD in an ongoing and active PD raid, that should be on you, but ever since the update, PD raids have become even more pointless then it already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.