RIP my computer.

Reaction score
Hey guys @Exnem knows about this but my screen has been flickering and today it is even worse. I may have figured it out and it could have been overheating but i need to be sure of it. Note having your computer next to a radiator when it reacher -1 is not that good of an idea.

I will keep you posted but if it gets to bad I will probably not be a dispatcher today sorry guys.

Reaction score
New GPU is needed mate, sometimes it isn't the screen which is the problem, I've had this happend with my old computer and it required me to change a GPU, it was flickering and had colors mixed up. Anyways keep on updating if anything happeneds I'm sure people here know how to fix it.

Reaction score
Turned my radiator off completely and it still flickers but not alot now going to stress test and see if my computer was indeed overheating. Not the only thing to start having issues a keyboard suddenly thought about screwing up all its keys and brings up 3 letter gibberish after pressing one key. If the problem I am having is indeed overheating it was a great time to pick.

It seems to be fixed but could still happen I will take that into consideration @BlitZKrieG thanks.

Reaction score
This may sound weird as fuck, but put your GPU in the oven likes
this guy:

Reaction score
The issue has been fixed according to @Death Howl via Steam chat.

edb7905175.png