Server Suggestion Rocket Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Rocket Launcher
Suggestion Description: I have seen working projectile RPG in gmod before.
But for the sake of performance and simplicity, I see no problem with making it hitscan, w/ limit range and smaller explosion.

Also for sake of balance, it can just be really expensive, so is used very rarely, even by the richest orgs and dont cause issues.

For example 100k- 150k Per use, would not be too crazy imo.
It doesn't need to be economically viable to use it, more of a flex for killing high value target like enemy org leader or long running mayor.

EDIT: I forgot to mention: single-use weapon on primary slot, like the confetti cannon. So no ammo, no reload, no extra animations

Why should this be added?:
- fun
- good money sink

What negatives could this have?:
- work
- angry cop mains
- extremely rich players still abuse it

Useful Images:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I doubt something like this would be added but I would totally use it a couple times. Would be cool to be like a bomb when it explodes, throwing props so its a way to start a raid as well

Reaction score
I’ve pondered the idea of suggesting having an M72 LAW as a craftable primary weapon with the following drawbacks for balance reasons:
- It is single use and can only be fired once.
- It should hypothetically cost like 20k+ to craft.
- It should have a 1 second delay between pulling the trigger and firing the rocket.

However such an addition as cool as it would be isn‘t something I really think perp could benefit from. Making it too expensive wouldnt grant it practical use and making it too cheap would see it overused. Whilst firing one at the window of a slums apartment to fuck up rear of base defenses would bring less reason to favour slums over bigger properties for growing I just don’t see its practicality and use being something perp genuinely needs.

Something like an M79 thumper or similar single shot grenade launcher would be a far more balanced addition to perp than a flat out RPG in my opinion. Having an RPG 7 as a single use item would be stupid since the real RPG 7 is not single use and can even be stored outside in harsh conditions and still be able to deliver a projectile to an intended target.

Status
Not open for further replies.