RR due to graphical bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Regina Phallus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62736742

What do you need refunded: 12 pots, 24 cocaine leaves (were growing in planter), 2 pyrexes worth of coc (70 avg)

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Graphical Bug made it so police could legally raid us. They saw through our window clearly, but we had it blocked and no one else could see through it.

Evidence:

incase you wanna sprinkle some extra crack

@joey @Hayden

Last edited:
Reaction score
vIWViQI.png
-ish
@joey had a bug in which the wooden fence wasn't been rendered in which resulted in your base being raided by police as drugs were seen through the window. As the drugs were confiscated from the planters, you can be refunded 12 pots and 12 coca seeds (or the equivelant in cocaine leaves as I don't know how much you would make from it, this will be up to the admin who handles your RR). As for the drugs in the chemical table, I cannot allow you to be refunded for these as the logs don't show any evidence of drugs being confiscated from a chemical table. I've also gone through my demo and I didn't see a confiscation message for a chemical table at any point during the situation. If you believe this is wrong, please go into your demo as proof and upload footage of the incident which shows police confiscating it (demo will be called perpheads_demo_2021-1-26 12-16-11). Please make a report on the server with a link to this thread.

3iYxIrj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.