What do you need refunded:

For Me:
  • 4 Large Pots
  • 10 Coca Seeds
  • 10 Weed Seeds
  • 1 Remington 870

For Mango / Boncuki Mandela
  • 1 Remington 870

For Jonny Danger (Don't know his OOC name)
  • 4 Large Pots
  • 10 Coca Seeds
  • 10 Weed Seeds

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: Because, The only reason that I lost these items is because I mugged someone and he told his org to call the police while gagged and tied, as well as him shouting "Help Me" While gagged when the police where outside, this resulted in the police raiding me and me losing these items.

Evidence:
AR that was accepted about this event: https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-xeno.18960/#post-129297

The evidence itself:

Now, I don't have any proof that I had the drugs, but hopefully (to quote TinySlayer) Chris' magical logs can show me planting them maybe? Or the police that raided could confirm that there was drugs on the property? (The police raid occured at 00:50 on 27/08/16 just incase that information is needed)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was involved with the mugging, my name is still Boncuki Mandela. Also, I can confirm I had no drugs so don't accidently refund them. I also know that Sam and Jonny had the drugs as there were 8 pots in total, me, sam and jonny were the only ones in the base and I had no drugs. Feel free to check the logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.