RR for Sniper ammo randomly disapearing from car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Sam Ireland / [DPA] Irish Quokka
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23910660

What do you need refunded: 60 full sniper ammo boxes.

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: So I crafted 97 boxes of sniper ammo for improving my Rifle Marksmanship, after using 36 of them I decided to leave 60 in my trunk for later (1 was in storage), however after returning to my car and checking the trunk there were no Sniper Ammo boxes inside.
I asked collier to check logs to see if they were stolen or just bugged, he said he couldn't see any logs of them being removed from my trunk but he also could not see them inside when I gave him keys to check, from this I can only guess that they disappeared some how and I know that there have been cases of random items disappearing from trunks but I'm not sure about permanently.

Evidence: I can provide demos from when I last used any to when I realised they were gone, but I don't think demos show items in trunks so I'm not sure if this will be any use although I will check later, my only hope is that logs can be provided as proof that they weren't removed by a player.

Reaction score
Accepted
I couldn't find any logs of anyone stealing the ammo nor did I find the ammo in your trunk when I checked. It does not seem like you lost 60 boxes, I will count it properly in the logs and submit the form for the actual amount you lost.

You put 12 Sniper Ammo into your Porsche 7 times (7*12 = 84) and retrieved 39 which results in 45 sniper ammo unaccounted for

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.