RR IA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
Hello,

You were surrounded by police from the looks of it, you need to provide evidence that you would have been able to get away with the firearm if the officer in question had not killed you.

Reaction score
I was not even involved in the shootout or whatever happened there, i just came to transport the rifle, and i got shot from behind

Sam

Reaction score
I was not even involved in the shootout or whatever happened there, i just came to transport the rifle, and i got shot from behind

From the statements gathered during the investigation, it seems like there was a raid or shootout. It looks very much like you were getting involved.

You will still have to provide evidence that you would have kept the weapon.

Reaction score
Situation was like 2months ago, i cant find the demo,there were no shots when i came to the place as mentioned,The IA was accepted for that reason,i got revived and my rifle was confiscated.

Sam

Reaction score
Situation was like 2months ago, i cant find the demo,there were no shots when i came to the place as mentioned,The IA was accepted for that reason,i got revived and my rifle was confiscated.

There is no evidence of what happened after you got shot, therefore this Refund Request will not be accepted. The Internal Affairs complaint was sustained as you got shot with little of no warning. There is no evidence anywhere in the complaint that supports the theory that you would have been let go if you had not been shot. You have 12 hours to provide evidence of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.