RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Fatima Okadigbo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38818253

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: I was waiting in my McLaren P1 at intersection, when suddenly a wild black cop appeared named Loina Savage (Loina on steam) and he just randomly started shooting my car making it break. Then I got out after it broke to approach him on why he did it, and then he just shot me to death, resulting in me losing my full AK. I then waited to respawn and tried to go to the garage. He and his partner than rammed me when I walked on the crosspath at the hospital lane where you can't go through as a car and he almost killed me there. He and his partner Jerome Savage then parked illegally as a cop next to Uncle cos. I then arrived at the car garage in the city and Loina started to point a gun at me again randomly and just shot me infront of the garage npc. I then respawned and went to the garage again and he gunpointed me again, resulting in him getting killed by the other officers.

PS: Handle this after the AR on Loina.
Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!NFlRkCpJ!Fymq3mT6PBD6npBs5Hwwoh5K-UurnaICAb5EPkE1Tuc
57656473650da4bfa365db7b845be9bf.png

Uploading demo as I type.
Tick: around 30.000

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey @Belg Lmfao Generally you need to wait until the player in question has been punished for any rule violations, Would you mind possibly posting a action request on said player?

EDIT - Seems the player has just got banned by @Niko .

Reaction score
He just has been punished by Niko for this reason. And he had an AR posted on him, would be pointless to post 2 for almost the same reason

Status
Not open for further replies.