RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: avery harper / victor harper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65075178 / STEAM_0:0:75036557

What do you need refunded: 1 sako with a mag to each person

Why do you want your item(s) refunded: we mugged people and we tied them up and gagged them, people came and shit went down we shot each others and nobody made it out only these 2 guys who we tied up they decided to untie themselfs without making /report we reported them and they got a warning, @Samuel told us to make RR, i make the rr because nobody owned r5 and r4 were our apartment so if we would go back to our apartment we would see bodies and go investigate and we'll see the 2 tied up guys with the weapons which we can pick up and get it back

Evidence: that's the warning they had http://puu.sh/qkqNg/3293b2579e.png

Here's what happened, the shootout was useless to record but anyway the video is to prove we tied and gagged them

laughed my ass off it was funny mug doe

Tick: n/a

this is victor harper who's involved and lost 1 sako with a mag > @Glacial_Subzero

Last edited:
Reaction score
I came in to the apartments to raid the apartment below. When I went upstairs, after you had came out of regals 5 and destroyed Adrish and Synatec, I was confronted by everyone, who I killed, but then I was shot while killing victor, both of the people being mugged were never untied by myself so the only way they could have escaped is by an external person or ignoring the /me and running away. Concluding, I can confirm that those guys nicked the guns without abiding to 3.26 nor following the guidelines of 3.27.

-- edit --

I can try provide evidence that I never untied them

Reaction score
Don't worry about the new guy i helped him out and i let him join the mug hahah, i'll give him more pistols tomorrow i added him on steam

Status
Not open for further replies.