Rule Suggestion (3.15 Vehicle Damage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog

Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: 3.15 Vehicle Damage
Suggestion Description: "Players are not allowed to take action that is likely to lead to the damaging of their vehicle"

It should be against the rules to intentionally leave your car in the middle of the road unless it's disabled or you have reason to, very unrealistic and that is an action that will lead to the damaging of their car, especially with an influx of sweaters driving minis around and leaving it everywhere not very realistic.

yes I did tier my mazda because a mini was parked on the highway

Why should this be added?:
- Less cars parked in random spots
- Highway is easier to drive on

What negatives could this have?:
- More work for staff

Reaction score
Cars are everywhere in perp and they are in places for multiple reasons, arrests, abandoned due to getting shot it, engine not starting (1% health), getting into a shootout to join another car as your is not fast enough, dont overload the staff team with these bullshit reports because U think it got abandoned for no reason. Just accept that you can't drive and drive slower next time :)

Reaction score
I agree with multiple statements here. I don't agree with adding the rule, but I get the problem you are mentioning here.

People don't care at aöö how they park their vehicles. Vehicles are parked all over for different reasons. Some are justified and some are not.

Maybe raise the cost for patking tickets, alternative the price to retirve your car at the impound lot. And that might get people thinking a bit more before they just ditch their car at Bazaar cause they don't care if they get a small fine for it.

Reaction score
How about we stop adding 300 million pointless rules and let situations be dealt with via roleplay

If someone parks their car on the highway then they get dealt with by the police and their car is impounded, that's good enough.

Reaction score
How about we stop adding 300 million pointless rules and let situations be dealt with via roleplay

If someone parks their car on the highway then they get dealt with by the police and their car is impounded, that's good enough.
insurance rp be a bit lacking doe

Reaction score
to solve this PROBLEM tell @Lelios1 to add a hard shoulder in V6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard-shoulder-only-sign.jpg

Reaction score
What doge mentions here is completely true.

Only problems I see are in specific situatioms like someone crashing and there is no RC or cops that can remove the vehicle, they will be forced to rejoin the server. Furthermore if anything this just gives a reason for someone to make a refund request, which don't even go through most of the time if the driver was driving with speed way higher than the actual limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.