Rule Suggestion (Other)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: Other
Suggestion Description: You are allowed to get refunds on items other players have if you would've had it anyway if they would have followed rules such as in this situation: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1KR0qna2z5GpKn/d1337RFBdsu2?invite=cr-MSxUek0sMTY1OTk0MTEs I didnt get their gun or anything they had on them because it wasn't mine even though it should've been.

Why should this be added?:
- More fair
- You would've got the item if no rules were broken

What negatives could this have?:
- nothing

Reaction score
The problem isn’t solved like this because it’s already the way things work, in my opinion I think staff just need a tool to more efficiently force withdraw items and give them to the right person.

Currently, if the rule breaker wants to as a “gesture” they can choose to give up the items they should’ve lost anyway for a lesser punishment. I don’t think it should be up to them. Staff should be able to forcefully hand it over whether the rule breaker likes it or not they can kick rocks. They don’t deserve to keep those items no matter what and the victim of the rule break should be compensated for the hassle he/she put up with by being given the items they are entitled to anyway.

Reaction score
The problem isn’t solved like this because it’s already the way things work, in my opinion I think staff just need a tool to more efficiently force withdraw items and give them to the right person.

Currently, if the rule breaker wants to as a “gesture” they can choose to give up the items they should’ve lost anyway for a lesser punishment. I don’t think it should be up to them. Staff should be able to forcefully hand it over whether the rule breaker likes it or not they can kick rocks. They don’t deserve to keep those items no matter what and the victim of the rule break should be compensated for the hassle he/she put up with by being given the items they are entitled to anyway.
yes and they should have logs for what people had on them at certain times

Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: Other
Suggestion Description: You are allowed to get refunds on items other players have if you would've had it anyway if they would have followed rules such as in this situation: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1KR0qna2z5GpKn/d1337RFBdsu2?invite=cr-MSxUek0sMTY1OTk0MTEs I didnt get their gun or anything they had on them because it wasn't mine even though it should've been.

Why should this be added?:
- More fair
- You would've got the item if no rules were broken

What negatives could this have?:
- nothing
How it works is that if you mugged him improperly you'd have to give him the gun back but if you attempted to mug him but he ran away and shot you it would have to go to AR and if its accepted you're able to only get your gun which would be the HK HK45CT + Pistol Reflex sight.

I don't see the point in getting the refund of their weapons as your reward is getting them banned you know what i mean?

Reaction score
How it works is that if you mugged him improperly you'd have to give him the gun back but if you attempted to mug him but he ran away and shot you it would have to go to AR and if its accepted you're able to only get your gun which would be the HK HK45CT + Pistol Reflex sight.

I don't see the point in getting the refund of their weapons as your reward is getting them banned you know what i mean?
i would rather get an ak then them being banned

Status
Not open for further replies.