Screen Recorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
Well lately Ive been wanting to start record some perp. But I don't know what recording software to use. I know about OBS etc.. But I'm looking for one *WITH OUT* a watermark!?

Reaction score
OBS shouldn't give you a watermark. It's clearly the one I recommend. Fraps takes a lot of CPU and costs money but it's pretty effective aswell.

Reactions: Kay
Reaction score
OBS doesn't have a watermark? It's free, you most likely got it from some scammy website, here is the official website:
https://obsproject.com/
You could always "buy" Fraps but personally you have more options with OBS. There is also MSI Afterburner that I also used but I mainly record with OBS now since the replay buffer feature is nice since Shadowplay is not really an option for me so that will have to do.

Reactions: Kay
Reaction score
XSplit is good if you want to pay for it or use 'alternate methods' to gain the full version of it and it is what I have used for all my videos as of 2015 onwards. The reason I like this software is because you can record for a long amount of time and still have a low file size with high quality, you can use it to livestream and certain area and seems to be an industry standard for live streaming as you can add captions, boxes for webcam etc (see Google for more info) but also aswell as recording an area on your screen you can record a full screen game by simply running it and pressing add game, once you've added the game you'll never have to add it again. There is even presets you can make and in depth quality editing such as resolution, frame rate and then loads of other bit rate shit I don't understand, it's very good.

Reaction score
If you have a NVIDEA graphics card that supports shadow play, I would suggest using it to record, it offers very good quality and the 5-minute-back record function is handy.

Reaction score
If you have any NVIDIA Graphics card in your system, you can download a program off NVIDIAs website called Geforce Experience.
Besides using it to update your graphics driver, it also has a free tool called ShadowPlay which can be used to record game footage and desktop footage at a high quality. Overall its a brilliant tool for recording your games and definitely great for recording some PERPHeads footage.

However if you don't have a NVIDIA Graphics Card, I would recommend FRAPS instead, it produces brilliant quality videos. Although it costs money however (But I like to be a pirate so its free :booty:)

Status
Not open for further replies.