Punishment Type: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ImAGuy
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438415218

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: (Fake ) Posting vile shit

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I wasnt aware of what i was doing as i was smoking amd i want to adress this Formaly through a discord meeting , sorry i dont wrote much as im on my phone , im so sorry i needed to sober up please i beg you for a chance to apologise for my action which where not appropriate.

Additional Information: Could we speak on discord call please , thank you natek0612 - my discord

Reaction score
Can you explain what you meant by the bracketed “fake”? Are you implying you didn’t do this?
I sent a video which isnt real to the wrong person by accident but this was dm so idk if this has anything to do with me being ban in game.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also , could you please consider getting me a reduction ban to like 1 year (If I dont get unban) because I feel that my actions do not justify the length of my ban (perm) as "Posting Vile Shit" was nothing to do with the game , but the discord. I got timed out in the discord as a punishment but Collier ban me from the game for this , unless there was another reason but I do not recall my self saying anything against the rules in the Gmod server , but I did say something along the lines of "I feel like killing my self" to express myself being annoyed at the fact I got ban for a day by "Franko" . I feel that my ban length should be reduced as It was not severe or you should ban me from the discord server forever because of what I said . Thank you for reading and please consider a reduction or a unban.

Reaction score
Also , could you please consider getting me a reduction ban to like 1 year because I feel that my actions do not justify the length of my ban (perm) as "Posting Vile Shit" was nothing to do with the game , but the discord. I got timed out in the discord as a punishment but Collier ban me from the game for this , unless there was another reason but I do not recall my self saying anything against the rules in the Gmod server , but I did say something along the lines of "I feel like killing my self" to express myself being annoyed at the fact I got ban for a day by "Franko" . I feel that my ban length should be reduced as It was not severe or you should ban me from the discord server forever because of what I said . Thank you for reading and please consider a reduction.
If you do not feel like the length of a ban is not fair, you should make a staff complaint.

Reaction score
I was approached by a different staff member about some of the things you were posting, especially on Discord, so I assisted in stopping you from going any further. I'll approach the original staff member who brought this to my attention and discuss this with them

Reaction score
I was approached by a different staff member about some of the things you were posting, especially on Discord, so I assisted in stopping you from going any further. I'll approach the original staff member who brought this to my attention and discuss this with them
Yeah , thank you .

Last edited:
Reaction score

You were banned for threatening to kill yourself and some weird shit about overdosing on fentanyl, you also sent strange videos to staff members. I will lower your ban, but please keep that shit packed in if you want to continue to have access to our community platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.