Slapy's introduction

Reaction score
Hello! I'm really bad at introductions but i will try my best.
I'm Slapy and i started playing here on perp about a week ago and i already love it, it's my first serious rp server i have gotten into so i still mess up sometimes as im not used to the whole realistic part of rp, feel free to help me out if i mess up ig. I'm from another community where i used to play on their semi serious darkrp servers and some people here might know me from that community.
My ig name is Robert Andersson so feel free to say hi/give some advice or add me on steam if you wish.

Guess i might just give some basic info of me.
I'm from northern Sweden and i am 17 years old.

Here are some of the people i already know from the other community i mentioned earlier. (Theres more i just haven't found their profiles)
@Exrobite @Sonzy @Sorle @Simon Gruber @NadaJunes @Blocked @Pugga @Itzryzo @|PH|Lj

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Slapy47
^ if you want to add me

Reaction score
Welcome to the PH community!
I hope you'll enjoy it as much as other people and I have, and I hope to see you around.

Reaction score
I'm glad you switched to PH, your experience here will be unique.

Nonetheless welcome! Please read over the rules, as Jack already said. If you have problems with finding some locations, here are some slightly outdated, but usable maps:

HLFabiK.png
untitled67457.png

rat

Reaction score
never heard of you, who are you sloppy47?

Nah, but serious, as somebody who considers you a pretty close friend, glad to see you finally left ZARP and came to the real #1 gmod community :)

Last edited: