Sneaky's SteamIDtool V2

Reaction score
Sneaky's steamIDtool

So what is this tool?
This tool, written in c# is a tool that gets your SteamID or profile URL with the click of a button.
It may be more useful to some than to others, but it's definatly a fast way of getting your steamID!

How does it work?
The moment you start the program you will be greeted with some messages that will guide you trough the user friendly process of filling in the data.
Then, you will have a nice looking menu to use!

Screenshots:
2fec8f97cd.png

36459faf03.png

77fcd715ff.png

VIRUZS!!1!11!! !!
code:
Code:
//Welcome to the worlds messiest code!
//This actually gave me a headache, to much if's and else's man!

using System;
using System.Diagnostics;
using System.IO;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using System.Windows.Forms;

namespace SteamIDV2
{
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        public Form1()
        {

InitializeComponent();
        }

private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            if (new FileInfo(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\id.txt").Length == 0)
            {
                // Begin to check if the program has run before, if not, start beginner process
                MessageBox.Show("Hello there! It appears you are using my program for the first time, let's get you started!");
                MessageBox.Show("We need to begin with filling in our steamID, unfortunatly you cannot login with steam yet");
                MessageBox.Show("So go ahead, fill in your SteamID on the FIRST LINE, just the SteamID and nothing else");
                System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("http://steamidfinder.com/");
                Process p = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\id.txt");
                p.WaitForExit();
                {
                    //execute only if nothing was filled in, after user was prompted
                    MessageBox.Show("You didn't fill in anything :(, did you save the file?");
                    MessageBox.Show("You need to restart the program");

}
                else
                {
                    //When user correctly filled in the steamID, nothing here, otherwise a popup every startup

}

//Lets check if user has also filled in his Profile URL, if yes continue with program and confirm things have loaded!
                if (new FileInfo(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\profile.txt").Length == 0)
                {
                    MessageBox.Show("It appears you have not filled in your profile URL yet!");
                }
                else
                {
                    //if something is filled in, we will just continue with the program from "textbox1......."
                }

}
            else
            {
                //Lets check if user has also filled in his Profile URL, if yes continue with program and confirm things have loaded!
                if (new FileInfo(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\profile.txt").Length == 0)
                {
                    MessageBox.Show("To get your ProfileURL, just login to steam. Goto your profile and copy the page URL!");
                    Process z = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\profile.txt");
                    z.WaitForExit();
                    //User now should have filled in his Profile URL, lets check if he did:
                    {
                        MessageBox.Show("You didnt fill in anything :(, did you save the file?");
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        //Everything is fine, everything is filled in. Lets tell the user
                        MessageBox.Show("Everything is now configured, thank you!");
                    }

}
                else
                {
                    //if something is filled in, continue program
                    textBox1.Text = "SteamIDtool has loaded succesfully!";
                }

}
        }
        private void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            {
                //just a failsave if nothing gets copied, the data checker up top will always check if a file is empty or inaccesable!
                MessageBox.Show("Uh oh, I can't access the data, have you filled it in correctly?");
                textBox1.Text = "File not found, nothing copied :(";
            }
            else
            {
                //If file is found, copy content to clipboard and tell the user action is complete
                var content = File.ReadAllText(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\id.txt");
                Clipboard.SetText(content);
                textBox1.Text = "steamID copied to clipboard!";
            }

}

private void button3_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            {
                //just a failsave if nothing gets copied, the data checker up top will always check if a file is empty or inaccesable!
                MessageBox.Show("Uh oh, I can't access the data, have you filled it in correctly?");
            }
            else
            {
                //If file is found, copy content to clipboard and tell the user action is complete
                var content = File.ReadAllText(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\profile.txt");
                textBox1.Text = "Profile URL copied to clipboard!";
            }

}

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            textBox1.Text = "Redirecting you to my FP";
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("https://facepunch.com/member.php?u=735903/");

}

private void pictureBox1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            MessageBox.Show("Ah, sorry man. This feature doesn't work yet :(");
        }
    }
}

have a virustotal

Download Here

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mate, lets be honest here nobody is going to download your shit unless we get to see your code
WOW it even comes with a free virus!!!!
plsnosteal

Code:
//Welcome to the worlds messiest code!
//This actually gave me a headache, to much if's and else's man!

using System;
using System.Diagnostics;
using System.IO;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using System.Windows.Forms;

namespace SteamIDV2
{
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        public Form1()
        {

InitializeComponent();
        }

private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            {
                // Begin to check if the program has run before, if not, start beginner process
                MessageBox.Show("Hello there! It appears you are using my program for the first time, let's get you started!");
                MessageBox.Show("We need to begin with filling in our steamID, unfortunatly you cannot login with steam yet");
                MessageBox.Show("So go ahead, fill in your SteamID on the FIRST LINE, just the SteamID and nothing else");
                System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("http://steamidfinder.com/");
                Process p = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\id.txt");
                p.WaitForExit();
                {
                    //execute only if nothing was filled in, after user was prompted
                    MessageBox.Show("You didn't fill in anything :(, did you save the file?");

}
                else
                {
                    //When user correctly filled in the steamID, nothing here, otherwise a popup every startup

}

{
                }
                else
                {
                    //if something is filled in, we will just continue with the program from "textbox1......."
                }

}
            else
            {
                {
                    MessageBox.Show("To get your ProfileURL, just login to steam. Goto your profile and copy the page URL!");
                    Process z = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\profile.txt");
                    z.WaitForExit();
                    //User now should have filled in his Profile URL, lets check if he did:
                    {
                        MessageBox.Show("You didnt fill in anything :(, did you save the file?");
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        //Everything is fine, everything is filled in. Lets tell the user
                        MessageBox.Show("Everything is now configured, thank you!");
                    }

}
                else
                {
                    //if something is filled in, continue program
                    textBox1.Text = "SteamIDtool has loaded succesfully!";
                }

}
        }
        private void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            {
            }
            else
            {
                var content = File.ReadAllText(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\id.txt");
                textBox1.Text = "steamID copied to clipboard!";
            }

}

private void button3_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            {
            }
            else
            {
                var content = File.ReadAllText(@"C:\Program Files (x86)\steamidtool\profile.txt");
                textBox1.Text = "Profile URL copied to clipboard!";
            }

}

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            textBox1.Text = "Redirecting you to my FP";
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("https://facepunch.com/member.php?u=735903/");

}

private void pictureBox1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            MessageBox.Show("Ah, sorry man. This feature doesn't work yet :(");
        }
    }
}

Reaction score
I know you're supposed to edit something in the txt files but I just really wanted to make this video.

i am so sorry

Reaction score
Update, i'm an idiot to forget windows is annoying so i changed installdir

Also fixed this :(
I know you're supposed to edit something in the txt files but I just really wanted to make this video.

i am so sorry

i rushed it so lets hope i didn't fuck it up

Last edited:
Reaction score
All jokes aside, you shouldn't care what people think of it. As soon as i looked at the code i was lost so you should be happy that you know what to do. You created something that works amd could be useful. Well done!

Reaction score
Type status in console then look for your name and you will see your steam id next to it good job for making this but its useless tbh

Reaction score
I don't see why this is needed, isn't it already easy enough to get a steam id? Anyways, good job on the program, always good practice :D

cf7d2a5fb8.gif

Deleted member 4116

Nice to see you made this, but TBH you can just use this
long-notes-2.jpg

And type your SteamID in there. When you need it copy it.