SOMALIPIRATES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
THE SOMALI PIRATES
The somali pirates is an organisation based on the crime side of PERP.
This isnt a really serious org, but mainly a bit of fun with the serious side as well such as performing raids and basing, we dont tolerate any sort of "beef" withing the org, and if you do have problems with someone, you speak to one of the owners and it will be sorted, we like to treat everyone the same (apart from perms of course), and people being dicks towards others will be kicked and most likely not be wanted back in. We like to give everyone an Equal rights, for example, if someone wants to join, i will always make sure that it is voted on and the majority of votes will win. But we always want you to join not only to make money, but to also make friends and have a laugh every now and then, as i said, as long as you are professional when it comes to the combat side, we love to just have a laugh. If you want to join this organisation there will be an application.
Somali pirates PERP.jpg f

Last edited:
Reaction score
what is a PERP and why do you raid people im reporting you to the paralake police department

Kay

Reaction score
TlfAklM.jpg

Here we have some pictures of the Somalia Pirates!

Today the Somali Pirates have taken over their first boat!!!

2euuakL.jpg

Here we have a group photo! We are so happy

Reaction score
========================
Nonces Toys R Us
================================

Can you make an enemys list and add us to it please. thanks.​

Reaction score
WAGWAN M8 , i rim lick sofia because she is cool add us to the enemies list , WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.