@SpaceShots and @McGlinchy

Reaction score
I would like to recommend a few staff members, i feel have been doing well and been quiet useful.

@SpaceShots - A very Nice and great staff member, extremely helpful in a lot of situation and fun playing around. He knows what hes doing, and been a really great friend lately. I believe he deserves more than he has and definitely ready to become Admin!

@McGlinchy - Really sweet young Geezer, been very useful and helpful to me after reducing My ban from a permban aswell, he gave me a second chance and been very friendly talking with about stuff. Sadly dont play perp with me too much even though he should! Even though i would love to recommend him aswell

Reaction score
@McGlinchy - Really sweet young Geezer, been very useful and helpful to me after reducing My ban from a permban aswell, he gave me a second chance and been very friendly talking with about stuff. Sadly dont play perp with me too much even though he should! Even though i would love to recommend him aswell
thank you but this may not be the best community to say sweet and young in the same sentence

:)