@Spaceshots is an amazing driver

Reaction score
Big ups to @SpaceShots

75e4dfd69497d25e241e6fca9d709683.gif

If there was an award for 'Best driver of the year' @ayjay I can almost guaranteeyou that I would win that award. The amount of fucking money I've spent on fixing cars will make you cry.

Man that shit scary as fuck, happend to me was driving 135 in @DANIEL_ his car and I lagged I flew into the PD parking, that wall scary as shit.

Just to emphasize the point that spaceshots was a bad driver, the car went ahead and crushed you as if you didn't have enough problems already pmsl.

I've hit that wall at 90mph+ in my BMW 507 so many times now it isn't even funny any more, I sold it cause it literally just jumps over any wall it finds.
Bought the 33 Stradale cause it has better handling than anything I've ever seen. Sure wasn't a big upgrade but it works for me.

If there was an award for 'Best driver of the year' @ayjay I can almost guaranteeyou that I would win that award. The amount of fucking money I've spent on fixing cars will make you cry.
I remember I was just driving up from projex and you crashed into the wall and lost your AK47 RIP

Back