Sparrow's Introduction

Reaction score
Ehrm Hey there, I guess.

Last night I was watching some youtube and found some videos from @LordTyla . It looked fun so I thought that I wanted to join. Me and my brother have had same steam account for ages so I made a new steam account, bought Garry's Mod and today I joined the server for the first time.
Now I've been playing around on the server for like one hour and so far I enjoyed every minute.

Some intress of mine is Aviation and Police. So I might apply to become and officer when I've gained some more playtime and experience. The dispatcher job looks fun aswell so I might take a look into applying for that aswell.

That was a little bit about me. Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ehrm Hey there, I guess.

Last night I was watching some youtube and found some videos from @LordTyla . It looked fun so I thought that I wanted to join. Me and my brother have had some steam account for ages so I made a new steam account, bought Garry's Mod and today I joined the server for the first time.
Now I've been playing around on the server for like one hour and so far I enjoyed every minute.

Some intress of mine is Aviation and Police. So I might apply to become and officer when I've gained some more playtime and experience. The dispatcher job looks fun aswell so I might take a look into applying for that aswell.

That was a little bit about me. Thanks for reading :)

Welcome to the community!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
I was watching some youtube and found some videos from @LordTyla . It looked fun so I thought that I wanted to join
@Fredy I am bringing in the customers here, I think that deserves a custom rank ingame with purple physgun

Welcome to server mate, make a PM to me if you have any q's

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, be sure to join the biggest and baddest gang in Paralake!

www.plpd.online/joinus

can-stock-photo_csp16920048.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate, glad to see that @LordTyla is actually doing something (Jk), any questions PM me here on the forums or you can contact me through TeamSpeak, you can also use the /help function in game for help from other members of the community.
Insure you have read through the rules also, If you want to apply for police you also need to insure you know the laws as this will come in useful.
Hope you enjoy your stay here on the community.