STEAM_0:1:20840312
What do you need refunded:
My car
lhnhvAy.jpg

Why do you want your item(s) refunded:
SS drove in the wrong side of the road.
Evidence:
@Hayden
The user was spoken to for his actions. He was a new player and I can confirm the car was wrecked due to a rule break.
''Tagging a Staff Member in the thread is no longer sufficient evidence''

Although it is still important that you provide evidence that the administrative situation has been dealt with and tagging a staff member may be used as evidence of this. However we will still require a demo or some other form of evidence proving that you are entitled to the specific items - for example if you lost items due to a false mugging you would need a video of you losing the items and you would need confirmation that the administrative situation has been dealt with.

Reaction score
''Tagging a Staff Member in the thread is no longer sufficient evidence''

Although it is still important that you provide evidence that the administrative situation has been dealt with and tagging a staff member may be used as evidence of this. However we will still require a demo or some other form of evidence proving that you are entitled to the specific items - for example if you lost items due to a false mugging you would need a video of you losing the items and you would need confirmation that the administrative situation has been dealt with.
Sometimes in-order to ease the work for senior administrators as they have a lot to deal with we as moderators allow the User to tag us, I usually ask them to include a demo to not cause any issues with the whole thing but sometimes we simply just forget. Take your discussion about this somewhere else. Also I do not think any moderator would risk their rank for a price tag of 35k

Status
Not open for further replies.