Suggest me a new Monitor

Reaction score
Hello,

As the name of the thread suggests, I'm looking for a new monitor. The monitor that I have right now is a 27'' Curved Samsung Monitor with about 72Hz which apparently isn't the best for games just because of the considerably low amount of Hz. I want to move this current monitor I have over and just have it display org chat logs while I'm playing PERP or something. The new one would obviously be my main one where I'm going to be playing my games on. Ideally my budget is about MAX $300 because I just don't like the idea of blowing more than that on a monitor. It should be something like 27 inches and def minimum of 144hz for FPS shooters, 244 would be amazing too if its within my budget. I don't mind going a little higher but it really needs to be worth the extra stretch.

Additionally, I need a dummies guide to hooking up the monitors together so I can just drag and drop shit from one to the other which I believe is just connecting them both to my PC and then configuring them as Monitor 1 and 2 in windows setting or something, correct me if im wrong.

Been bothering @Creepis aka perpheads official tech support and am still unsure as to which one to go with. I'm not sure why, but I always start kinda second-guessing and questioning all choices when it comes to buying anything tech related, I had my PC part picker and everything but ordered it like a week after because I kept procrastinating every part of it and stuff so yeah.

I'd like to buy something by the end of tomorrow so I have time to set everything up while renovating my room.

Regards,
Aquaa

Reaction score
  • Staff
Link you monkey
1htemhh633r21.jpg

Reaction score
I have bought a 27” BenQ Zowie with 144hz 1ms color correction black equalizer and all that other bs. $300 and one day shipping so I’ll get it today. Thanks

n0tMeLoL

AVR Spirit 9200 is really good. You get 4K and 144hz for a great price.