SUGGESTION: A New Vehicle for the Mayor and SS!

Reaction score
Hi,

First off let me just start by saying I don't know if this has previously been suggested but I do know its something that I would love to see added to the server, now as you can see from this image, the mayors Limo has got stuck at the City Garage courtesy of @Madda bless his cotton socks!

So anyway, aside from the Limo getting stuck in multiple areas around Paralake, it is not a very good vehicle for actually driving, its slow and also hard to control when going round sharp turns which may come as a disadvantage when the mayor is being followed as he was when we got stuck in the City Garage. Although the Limo was only really intended for the SS to take the Mayor around the City I think it is important that the Vehicle that the Mayor is inside should be able to get him out of sticky situations such as being followed, or being too close to a shootout etc.I feel as though we need to have another option for a vehicle to use!

Now the only vehicle that I would really suggest is the Escalade, its Big and can carry more than 5 people, its not slow, easy handling, smart looking car for the mayor to be in, all in all I think that this would be a great addition to the server and would like to see this added! P.S we all know the Escalade looks good in black anyway!

Reaction score
Hi.

If this is something you wish to suggest, you must first post a discussion thread here, which will let users discuss this and leave their feedback. After a couple of days of discussion you may post the idea here for the server.

Anyways, I agree here, the limo is horrible much like the bus was, it does not fit the map at all due to tight corners and sharp bumps. The suspension is set too low for the speed bumps and it just gets the vehicle stuck.

Reaction score
Already a suggestion made here https://www.perpheads.com/threads/revamp-of-the-ss-suggestion.18409/#post-126622 which I totally agree with. The limousine is quite frankly tragic, it can literally get stuck over the speed-bumps sometimes if you aren't going fast enough, never mind the fact that the turning radius is a real pain when driving around corners. I think an Escelade or a BMW M5 would be a great replacement instead.