[Suggestion] Vehicle license plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion post: https://perpheads.com/threads/discussion-vehicle-license-plates.23847/

Main Idea: License plates

Full description of the idea: Vehicles either on purchase receive a license plate or from a selected dealer to buy license plates from.

I suggest adding plates attached to a vehicle to the appropriate location depending on it's position.

Why should it be added?: With the police database system, and the added police ranks added on the shoulders and arms
[Considering you didn't edit any of the police skins, I assume you added a specific bodygroup on to the character that is stuck to him until said character leaves the job or disconnect]

Pros:

- Suspects will no longer be able to make the excuse of "There are many vehicles like this one, how do you know that was me?"

- When people raid a location, they will no longer be able to just hide or swap vehicles as the police database has every vehicle they own registered in said database.

- Police will not spend hours upon end patrolling the streets in search of the suspect, but would rather arrest the person if he decides to come out of hiding, even in a different vehicle.

- Criminal activity should decrease due to not being able to just roll around in the streets and act like nothing happened

- Usually it's a lost cause if no facial features or description of the character can be remembered or described, with a registry you can look up the vehicle they used [If you see it's plates] in order to track them down, so swapping vehicles is a no-go as the license plates leads directly to the suspect and their currently owned vehicles which are registered.

- 3.4 should now be considered a lot more due to this system. You know very well you did something wrong, whether that was raiding someone's place, and having your license plate noted down but you escaped, and are still around on the streets, or mugging someone and having the same thing done, escaped but noted down, you should now stay away from the streets if you know you are wanted.

Cons: As far as I can see this comes with little to no negative aspects, with the exception of those who commit crimes are going to dislike the suggestion.

*Other additions:
N/A

56f36b80bb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.