Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Mcglinchy
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Tadgee
Your In-game Name: Tadgee Rankin
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57582090

Why were you banned/blacklisted: I was banned because I Mass RDM'd and then when I got banned I started harassing Mcglinchy on steam and the forums. It was only a month but then got extended to perm because I was being horrible.
Mass RDM | Extended following behaviour after the ban

Why should this appeal be considered: My ban appeal should be considered because I am sorry and it has been a while now. I want to come back to PERP to play in my freetime as I miss playing on the server. I understand what I did is unacceptable and I made people lose items and time by mass rdming and killing them. I didn't really think about what I was doing as I was doing it when lots of people had mass rdm'd so I just thought it would be funny. After that I got banned for a month or something and then continued to be an idiot and harass mcglinchy on steam and the forums which is 100% unacceptable and I said some horrible stuff to him and I'm sorry to him and the other people effected by me RDMing. If I am given another chance I will play properly like I used to before this incident and not go around ruining other players experiences and also think about what I am doing before I am. Sorry again to all people effected.

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back