2 Weeks

Your Steam name
Tamaninja

Your In-game name
Rui Tachibana

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:27163147

Why were you Banned/Blacklisted
2 days ago I played with my friends, one of my friends was getting mugged right after I let him use my car, he then messaged me on steam to come help him, I tried to tell him that it's too obvious and that we shouldn't be that blatant, he then convinced me to come help him, I ran to him and killed both muggers, around 30 seconds later I was grabbed into an admin sit.

I was then asked which one of the guys that got mugged I was metagaming with, I tried to get myself out of the situation by saying I saw the car was gone but with no success, they responded that they were watching me for around 2 hours and that this was the final test of whether I was metagaming or not, the guy that I was metagaming with at that point admitted to it, I was then asked if I was metagaming with the other 2 of my friends who were online at that point, I responded that I wasn't, but I was metagaming with another guy which I gave his steam link and he then was permanently banned for ban evading (which I had absolutely no idea of).
At that point the sit ended and I was banned for 2 weeks along with the other guy I was metagaming.

Why should this appeal be considered
I believe I learnt from my mistakes and I will not repeat them.

Additional comments
Hello, my name is Tamaninja, and my ingame name is Rui Tachibana, I have played Perp before but lately I started really enjoying the game and came back to playing it.

I wanted to make this thread to say sorry for everyone it affected both directly and indirectly, after understanding how severe my actions were and seeing that other people don't actually do it either I promise that I will never metagame again.

I wanted to give a big apology to @McGlinchy and @Cole and every other staff member that I was unaware of handling this situation.

I hope you can forgive me for my actions and I am looking to prove myself in the future.
I really like the server and I feel ashamed to be banned.

I would also like to thank the staff members handling this situation for letting me understand the severity of my actions instead of straight up banning me without further explanation.

Thank you for reading this apology and have a great day / night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.