Temporary leave.

Reaction score
Right, as you may have seen, I have been fairly inactive for a while now, or my activity has slowly been dying (like my dreams ;) ). So, it has come to me going inactive for a little while, maybe up to Christmas max I will remain within the forums. I would just like to thank the people who I appreciate and have the upmost respect for.

@Thomas Fredrick Great guy, full of banter, been mates for a while and helped me whilst I was down, keep up the good work pal.
@CHADD You saw my potential a while back, and boosted me to go for senior, got me here today, great policing skills, I wont lie, I do follow what you do.
@Renfield Amazing officer, boosted my confidence into senior too.
@Chris NGL a funny ass staff member, banned me once (you cuck). Much appreciation for this geezer
@Niko For being a banterful fucking savage
@ShadowJoey The one and only, you may be a bit bossy, and shit, but you got me senior officer, you taught me well and have a laugh too, can't lie, people may dislike you, but I have too much appreciation for you, keep up the good work, maybe one day when I come back, I will be a PTA too ;)
@Shaun Asshole got me shoutbox banned ;)
@ijokerxo Great guy, good RP skills, sick accent. good mate, got me where I am today.
Shit, I forgot one, @Jordan I can't lie, you are one of the people I look up to the most, you pretty much keep the whole PLPD together, without you, we'd be nothing

And so many more that my fat ass can't be assed to type. Thanks for being so nice to me and helping me out. Oh, and @Walker you may be a savage, but one day, I will savage your squeaky ass back to Compton ;)

Last edited: