TESCO - Every Little Helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DISBANDED
THIS WAS ONLY A PISSTAKE AND WAS MADE JUST FOR A BIT OF FUN TO HAVE AN ASDA VS TESCO WAR. PLEASE COULD A STAFF MEMBER MOVE THIS TO DISBANDED, THANKYOU.
TESCO: EVERY LITTLE HELPS.

Y3I8LF4.png
ou5srNh.png

Tesco PLC is a British multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer headquartered in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom.[3] It is the third largest retailer in the world measured by profits[4][5] andsecond-largest retailer in the world measured by revenues. It has stores in 12 countries across Asia and Europe and is the grocery market leader in the UK (where it has a market share of around 30%), the Republic of Ireland, Hungary,[6]Malaysia, and Thailand.[7][8]

johxGRQ.png

Some blokes saw an ASDA thing and then we wanted to make TESCO and sell low quality goods.

RS3Dxz9.png

Boss - he owns shit
Manager - he owns slightly less shit
Worker - he works and shit
Scrub - recruits
Sex Slave - if you are so shit that you cant even get past recruit you will be demoted to sex slave

3mjurvT.png

We sell sex toys and shit. we also grow weed because no one buys those things. and we sell chicken curry

9lHh9JE.png

TN_1_tesco_tesco.jpg
just wear something a bit like this

BUSINESS PARTNERS: ALDI
ENEMIES: ASDA

Last edited by a moderator:

M

Reaction score
Times like this are when I wish we had a 'comical' rating

153800d1358545834-horsemeat-found-tesco-burgers-ode-z.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
The war has not been good for tesco, i heard tesco got raided today and they stole all their milk! What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.