The Introduction of Doggy

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Doggy, I'm 15 and from the UK.

A little background info about me! I have been playing Garry's Mod for about 4 years now, 3.5 of those years being PERP! I started off on PERP 2/3 (can't remember) on a long gone dead community (Integral Gaming I think it was called), it was great fun to say the least. Since I have gone through many PERP servers, playing until they die.

I started playing Perpheads about a year ago, with Swiper The Fox and MoronPipllyd, dear old friends of mine (gay love given, 2 years of love and we are still going strong!) I played the server on and off but never really got into it. I have been switching between many different games whilst playing PH on and off, but keeping track of things going on in the community and regularly checking into teamspeak, catching up with my buddies Swiper and Moron.

So now I have decided that I am going to play a bit more and become a bit more active in the Perpheads community, so what I can contribute etc. I know a reasonable amount of GLua and I have been slowly coding a RP gamemode just for fun, It's not really anything special at the moment but I hope to take it somewhere. I am doing GCSE computer science which is helping my programming knowledge a lot.

Anyway, hope to see you all in game and I look forward to getting a bit more involved in Perpheads.

Edit: I must add I think my old account is still here but I couldn't change the passwords or something silly like that, the new forum may have got rid of it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful thing that is "PERPHeads." Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you in-game !!

Reaction score
I THINK YOU FORGOT SOMEONE, OLLIE. But really

post_c0d804ca517940298f02fac3be96b28e_635145118051696000.jpg