The new update.

Reaction score
You're wrong there is lag however the TFU update did not cause it.
It happened when the update came
[DOUBLEPOST=1495995415,1495995332][/DOUBLEPOST]Fredy just needs to sort that FPS thingy

Reaction score
I understand that lag may have come around when the TFU update was released, but I highly doubt that the TFU update is the cause. There have been many bugs since it come out which I'm sure are already being worked on, however lag is not one of them, I don't think changing how a system works would cause lag to the server as all your really doing is just taking the option and putting it on a different NPC.
With all due respect I think your incredibly wrong.

Reaction score
I understand that lag may have come around when the TFU update was released, but I highly doubt that the TFU update is the cause. There have been many bugs since it come out which I'm sure are already being worked on, however lag is not one of them, I don't think changing how a system works would cause lag to the server as all your really doing is just taking the option and putting it on a different NPC.
With all due respect I think your incredibly wrong.
Guys Im not a coder or something I just guessed cause when it came out it happened as you say im wrong and im 100% sure you are more proffisonal than me on that

Reaction score
There was a gmod update within the week which is most likely the cause. Creating another whitelisted job, of which we have an entire dept of, does not cause lag...