The Paralake Hunting Association (TPHA) Applications

Reaction score
b55f1468f47a7c4c07c7c0a7d2f9d262.jpg

We at The Paralake Hunting Association are glad to see that you are interested in joining our trained group of hunters! There are just a few legal and personal questions we will need to ask you before you are able to officially attend our arranged meetups.

(This section will be split into OOC and IC info, thank you for taking interest in the org and I hope to see you in the forest soon ;))
Member Application Process
IC INFO

Name
Phone Number
Country Of Origin
Do you posses a valid hunting license and are prepared to keep it renewed and in order?
Do you have the ability to keep yourself under control when in a stressful situation?
Do you understand that you won't be allowed to commit any illegal activities while on one of our meetups, and we will not defend you in such cases unless suitable?
Do you have any experience with firing a weapon (can you handle yourself with one?)

OOC INFO
Steam Name
Steam ID
Forum Name
How much time have you played on the server?
Are you a premium member? (not required)
You do know that this organisation is focused on Passive RP in a social aspect and not about making money?
You have a wide knowledge of role-play and are prepared to use it?
Do you understand that abuse towards fellow members in any form will result in immediate termination and blacklist of your membership?

Salesman Application Process
(Please Note - You must be a member of the organisation to apply for the position of salesman.)

IC INFO

What's your firearms level?
Why do you wish to be a salesman for our commuity?
Do you understand that you're representing every member of the Paralake Hunting Society when working in one of our branches?
Do you understand you'll have to share 50% of your profits with the company when using our name?
Do you have any previous skills in being business?

OOC INFO

Why do you wish to become a shopkeeper?
Do you understand the server rules well enough as to not to place a bad name onto our organisation?
What're your goals as a shopkeeper for our organisation?

Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name
Sex: male
Phone Number:291-9886
Country Of Origin- ireland
Do you posses a valid hunting license and are prepared to keep it renewed and in order?- I do
Do you have the ability to keep yourself under control when in a stressful situation?- I can
Do you understand that you won't be allowed to commit any illegal activities while on one of our meetups, and we will not defend you in such cases unless suitable?- do
Do you have any experience with firing a weapon (can you handle yourself with one?)- got lots of experience

OOC INFO
Steam Name:rendexjord
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:59662386
Forum Name: rendex
How much time have you played on the server?: 1 week ingame time
Are you a premium member? (not required): not atm I will buy later
You do know that this organisation is focused on Passive RP in a social aspect and not about making money?: I do
You have a wide knowledge of role-play and are prepared to use it?: I do
Do you understand that abuse towards fellow members in any form will result in immediate termination and blacklist of your membership?: understood

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
IC INFO

What's your firearms level?:22
Why do you wish to be a salesman for our commuity?: I wish to be a salesman as I find as it will help the business grow .
Do you understand that you're representing every member of the Paralake Hunting Society when working in one of our branches?; I do
Do you understand you'll have to share 50% of your profits with the company when using our name?; I do
Do you have any previous skills in being business?: I owned many buisnesses

OOC INFO

Why do you wish to become a shopkeeper?: so I can sell equipment to customers
Do you understand the server rules well enough as to not to place a bad name onto our organisation?: I do
What're your goals as a shopkeeper for our organisation?: to make a good name for the ORG itself

Happy Hunting!