The PERPHEADS Movie.

Deleted member 4084

So earlier today, I had just some thinking in General, and come up with the fact that, do PERPHeads have a film of such sort? I mean, they have a video on some raiding stuff and all, but not an actual film. So when I came home from School: I messaged @LordTyla the idea, and I went through an Idea of the film. Sort of like a Watch Dogs remake, obviously with no hacking and shit. But something to do with a Heist going wrong. So I decided to make a thread to see your opinions.
I really just need to have a word with @Jordan and @Fredy about using the Police Academy Server for this. Then if we are successful we can start hiring actors.

One thing I require people to do is: Down below, reply with what you think would be a good story line. You are willing to watch / act in.
Requirements;
  • Include the Police Dept
  • Include something to do with a Heist
  • Include some sort of act of terror
  • Include a scene of kidnapping.
The best one will be chosen, and the person who wrote it can volunteer to be the director (must have access to a microphone).
If you have any concerns to do with this; Please start a conversation with myself or Tyla.
And we will get back to you.
Don't shit post!

Reaction score
To be honest with you, I actually think this is a really good idea making a movie on PERPHeads, I know it might be very cheesy but it would be interesting to watch and I'm guessing it will be very fun to make!

Good luck!

Deleted member 4084

Guys. Start actually thinking now. And don't reply unless it's longer than 300 words or includes a video (helping think of a movie idea)

Reaction score
Maybe you could do something with the massive lockdown and chaos before and during it on the server yesterday?

Seeing the city in a great state of anarchy is a terrible thing to handle as a cop, but it'd be awesome if you would make a movie about a rioting civilian trying to prevent the city being retaken by the government and the complete and utter chaos that was taking place while the Police was making a plan to retake it all.

Reaction score
Just wondering, how long are you thinking it's gonna be? Also, toning the cringe down is gonna be hard.

Deleted member 4084

Maybe you could do something with the massive lockdown and chaos before and during it on the server yesterday?

Seeing the city in a great state of anarchy is a terrible thing to handle as a cop, but it'd be awesome if you would make a movie about a rioting civilian trying to prevent the city being retaken by the government and the complete and utter chaos that was taking place while the Police was making a plan to retake it all.

Ok so, after coming up with a decision (seeming this is the only one suggested, thanks Riekelt)
I'm editing this to see what we can come up with. After a heist on the bank of Paralake (XQ Bank). The Paralake economy crumbles, people can no longer withdraw money, after mayor (name) dies from a health problem, the city decides to take action: The Lieutenant must tackle the problem, and become an acting mayor, along with his general duties.
The Police Dept is under the LT's control, as usual. However, they know only one person during the heist, which they shot, and DNA was left behind (finger prints, blood) they look out for him / her...
NOTE: THE STORY WILL AND CAN CHANGE, THIS IS A RANDOM IDEA.
Along with detectives they must find the criminals and scavenge for the money (Possibly $34,935,005) which they must return, however some cop decides to go rouge, and take it for their self.

Use this as an idea, and edit it to your liking guys!

Reaction score
Terror scene needs me doing No Russian, or Hazza56 harrassing someone with Spazghetti