Reaction score
Hello everyone,

If you are not a frequenter of the wonderful world that is the Animeboks, it may not have occured to you that I have decided to establish a PERPHeads MyAnimeList club so that I can look at y'alls hentai list and steal the good stuff.

Since a shoutbox can only go so far, I thought I'd create a club page where we can discuss anime in a more organized manner if anybody desires to do so, instead of doing this on the PERPHeads forums.

Therefor I thought I'd create a thread with a link to the club page, https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=75422 .

Enjoy!

P.s. trolls will be swiftly removed by the anti bully ranger.
6-4aQ-Qp.jpeg

Reaction score
why dont we just create a completely separate forum for anime lovers

Reaction score
Does this mean there will no longer be weebs on the forums? That sounds like we have won the war boys.

Reaction score
Does this mean there will no longer be weebs on the forums? That sounds like we have won the war boys.
No, it simply means that more organized discussion will occur on the club, however normal discussion will continue in our little corner of the shoutbox.

There never was a war, also.

Reaction score
No, it simply means that more organized discussion will occur on the club, however normal discussion will continue in our little corner of the shoutbox.

There never was a war, also.
There was always a war on anime.

Reaction score
why the fuck does anyone use MAL, i dont want people to know when i binge watch 2 series all night like a fucking sad ass and i dont think anyone would care either

Reaction score
The real enemy here is the US, they nuked a country twice and spawned an even bigger threat to themselves. Self destruction mate.
I agree the U.S Is full of autistic people, however I will not let anime rise to power like Hitler did. We are destroying the threat before the threat is a threat. You get me?

Reaction score
I agree the U.S Is full of autistic people, however I will not let anime rise to power like Hitler did. We are destroying the threat before the threat is a threat. You get me?
I'm affraid it's too late for that, bud.

1464290997789097033.gif