The Railroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are The Railroad, a civilian's only friend in a city full of crime.

Why are we called "The Railroad"?

Our name takes inspiration from the US historical abolitionist organization 'The Underground Railroad' Now, while our goals are not quite as ambitious as our namesake, we have similar goals in mind. To protect those who cannot protect themself.

What does The Railroad do?
Our primary goal, is to protect and avenge the innocent bystanders caught in firefights, muggings, or arrested on false pretenses. You may believe this goal is not logical or possible, however we assure you, it is.

Why was The Railroad Formed?
The Railroad was formed by Ashley Carter in order to ensure the safety of all civilians within paralake city after many "dissapointing" encounters with the Paralake police department.

What does it take to be a member of The Railroad?
In order to be a member of The Railroad, you must be willing to risk your life for your fellow man or woman, as if they were your own brother or sister. Our main goal is protecting the innocent, not ascending to the top of Paralake City. And before anyone even thinks about joining our ranks, you must be aware that this organization is not for the greedy. Our organization requires funding to operate, and this funding will be used to cover legal fees, and upgrades towards the equipment we utilize. You must be a mature, formal person, and be able to comply with a weekly $1000 membership fee.

Why would I want to join an organization such as The Railroad?
Joining The Railroad is ensuring that you will not be left behind, any well established member within our ranks will be protected. Although we have a fee for membership, keep in mind that these funds going towards our organization's future and allow us to continue to operate fully and efficiently. We use these funds not only to supply our forces, but also to make sure that our members are in good hands. If you ascend to a high enough rank within our agents, you will be rewarded well.

If I wanted to request membership, where would I do that?
You may fill out our application form here (Forum post)and try to prove that you are eligible for joining us. If you are deemed qualified you will be evaluated in person.

[DOUBLEPOST=1466113260,1465345142][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess you can mark this disbanded, no interest shown in joining, I also switched my character so the background dosent really make sense anymore.
[DOUBLEPOST=1466379714][/DOUBLEPOST]Guess you guys can move this then. Lack of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.