The Roman Legion - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
30
Reaction score
15
Points
180
Location
Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
Senātus Populusque Rōmānus
The Senate and People of Rome

The Roman Legion​


1200px-Roman_Military_banner.svg.png



____________________________________________________________________
OOC Name:

IC Name:

Age:

Do you speak and understand English well?:

____________________________________________________________________

Server playtime:


Money in Bank:


Do you own any Cars?:


Have you been in any other Organisations?:


Firearm skill:


Crafting Skill:

____________________________________________________________________


Why should you be accepted?


___________________________________________________________________________


lcRTr8O.jpg




Good Luck
​
 
____________________________________________________________________
OOC Name: Al Capone

IC Name: James Ghost

Age: 16

Do you speak and understand English well?: Yes

____________________________________________________________________

Server playtime: 2 weeks


Money in Bank: 200k


Do you own any Cars?: Sold my mini cooper


Have you been in any other Organisations?: yes i have been in nam boys,old school mafia,italian mafia and others i cant remember


Firearm skill: 22


Crafting Skill: 8

____________________________________________________________________


Why should you be accepted? Because i need a org


___________________________________________________________________________
 
____________________________________________________________________
OOC Name: Mr. Smiley

IC Name: Cameron Nicholson

Age: 13

Do you speak and understand English well?:
Yes I speak english well but when i say it in voice people dont understand me well
____________________________________________________________________

Server playtime: 1 week


Money in Bank:
around 5k I am trying my best to grow to get more money


Do you own any Cars?:
Used to own a mini but i sold it


Have you been in any other Organisations?:
Yes a few


Firearm skill:
4


Crafting Skill:
5

____________________________________________________________________


Why should you be accepted?
I am a really nice person if i have to i will try my best to make money but I try my best to make everyone happy that I joined the org and i am a really good shooter with shotguns


___________________________________________________________________________
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top