The server keeps crashing my game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to just get started with PERP but the server tends to crash my game after minutes in the server

A1L

Reaction score
One thing you could try to uninstalling/disabling all of your other addons, you my have some addons that is interfering that may be the cause? Are you subscribed to any other addons?

Reaction score
Bud you can try this:

Unsubscribe from your workshop, to avoid confusion with other addons.

Head over to your Garry's Mod folder which should be in DRIVE LETTER/steamapps/common/Garry's Mod
then run the factory reset .bat file (This will delete all the addons etc. clean up your gmod)

Try installing CS:Source if you see black & pink stuffs all over the map along with errors, then try joining the server again.

also try lowering your settings if theyre high and your PC cant handle it, except the model details so the cars are not weird (maybe lower resolution too? hell if I know)

useful commands: r_3dsky 0, r_shadows 0

Reaction score
Clear your addons folder from all other addons except PERP Ones.
Make sure you have CS:S (Counter Strike Source)
Check to see if you have and crash logs in gmod, I think it creates some sometimes, not sure tho.

Reaction score
Closed
As @Tristen1120 hasn't been on the forums for a while now and can't really post wether this is still an issue, the thread will be closed. If the issue still persists, then I would recommend opening up another support thread when possible.​

Status
Not open for further replies.