Server Suggestion Unlimited OOC messages for Honorary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Unlimited OOC messages for Honorary
Suggestion Description: Allow Honorary members unlimited OOC messages.

Why should this be added?:
- Honorary members are veterans of the server who have proven that they are not abusive.

What negatives could this have?:
- None

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Honorary members will no longer run out of OOC messages, allowing them to answer questions, etc.

Absolutely, as the point of the system is to prevent spamming and honorary members know their honorary can be taken away if misbehaving... So overall, obviously in support.

while we're at it give it to me

yea honorary players are pretty based yea i tend to agree yea good suggestion +1

Steelo NEEDS to beat the 1.3 violating cases bought against him via OOC...

I mean I don't see why not if I'm being honest.

Suggestion Title: Unlimited OOC messages for Honorary
Suggestion Description: Allow Honorary members unlimited OOC messages.

Why should this be added?:
- Honorary members are veterans of the server who have proven that they are not abusive.

What negatives could this have?:
- None

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Honorary members will no longer run out of OOC messages, allowing them to answer questions, etc.
man just wants unlimited ooc msg to be political. we know how much you care about politics steelo

I've always felt the OOC limit was pretty unnecessary, it could probably be removed completely without much issue, staff are pretty quick on their toes to delete dodgy OOC messages / adverts so if someone starts spamming I'm sure they could handle dishing out the odd mute here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.