[VIDEO] How to create and modify weapon skins.

Reaction score
Nobody was really gatekeeping it, this is exactly the same as changing any kind of content in source, literally anybody could have googled this
I originally knew how to edit source files but not how to edit addons , all the guides are usually pretty annoying and like

Reaction score
I originally knew how to edit source files but not how to edit addons , all the guides are usually pretty annoying and like 30 minutes long
In your defence it used to be a bit easier to find the addons. Workshop addons used to be just folders under /gmod/gmod/addons with the full name. Then Facepunch moved them to gmod/download/cache and now fully outside the Garry's Mod folder.

Reaction score
In your defence it used to be a bit easier to find the addons. Workshop addons used to be just folders under /gmod/gmod/addons with the full name. Then Facepunch moved them to gmod/download/cache and now fully outside the Garry's Mod folder.
You could also extract the .gma files more easily until they fully moved them out of the Gmod folder and also changed the file type so my old extractor didn't work with the newer filetypes.