Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: MalekisWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User gunpointed and zip-tied a person at the Bank parking lot due to a minor road collision and the person insulting him. This resulted in the user's death. The user said they could not have called police due to being a criminal, so their actions also greatly increased losing their freedom from imprisonment. Their actions were overly excessive.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have spent a long time without any breakage of 3.4 and I feel as though I am ready to appeal all my warnings and apologize for those mistakes as I have tried my best to prove to all the staff team that I have now learned how to cooperate with the rule. I have been attempting to do the same with 2.5 and failing but that will not stop me from standing back up to attempt again. That is what I am here to do, I want to better my understanding of rules regardless if I accidentally break them now and then so I stop breaking them totally. I'm sorry for breaking 3.4 back in the day and I am way better now so I want to appeal the warnings I have racked up in hopes of showcasing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.