Weight gain! :O

Reaction score
Honestly, hitting the gym at 12 year olds is quite silly as your body is still developing and you're probably gonna hurt yourself. best bet is to do what i do, 75 sit up's everyday, as well as keeping you healthy, it will work on your abs and get you a six pack in no time. I have started doing them like 2 weeks ago, i have missed some days due to school and forgetting, but it's quite a easy workout, that can get you very fit.

I wouldn't recommend working on your muscle as you shouldn't be a bodybuilder at 12 years of age maybe a few weights from time to time but don't go crazy.

Another option is to get a dvd, such as https://www.amazon.co.uk/Davina-Fit-15-DVD-McCall/dp/B00F37VHRA It really helps doing a variety of different workouts.

Hope i helped you out!

And to gain weight just have normal food like, mince and mash etc, but remember to work out and you should be gaining weight slowly but healthily.

-Tom Henderson.

Reaction score
Well. I have my own gym downstairs where my PC is as my room is sort of full and I got mine for my birthday as I wanted one ever since I used one similar to the one ive got at my Brothers house. I usually use it regularly so I dont need to worry about having to pay to go to the Gym. Quite handy to start working out when your young because ive heard that it really help you when you get older. Its quite handy if you ask me.

460b0efcc2e7f9bd4fc39471fcbd07e6.jpg

images

Not the ideal place to put it but were sort of tight on space right now :p

Reaction score
I had the same issue, wasn't that underweight but I was lol, what I did was I gone to dietician and asked for help, she told me that I had to get out more to get hungry, I thought I ate enough and did everything correctly, but she was right, I had to get out and get hungry cus all I did was sit at my computer, so just get out of your chair and so something then go eat and go do it again, then go play some on your computer

Reaction score
Hello, many know me as Teemo . I'm 12 years old and under 5 stone (underweight af)!
Im trying to gain weight , but healthily, I have signed uo at the gym (David Lloyds) and am going to exercise regularly. I am gonna spread out my meals as well.
Any other tips apart from healthy shakes?
Pizza

Deleted member 4116

Go to Mac Donalds and use coupon codes for discount on burgers. Eat alot and u gonna gain weight.

Reaction score
Play Pokemon GO to get your ass out of the house, it'll make you feel hungry from all the phat excercise(walking 10+km for eggs to hatch and st00f), then eat all the fast food you want and dont forget to eat the frozen mini carrots in your happy meal aswell, and you'll start gaining weight. Just don't sit behind the PC 24/7 and don't go to the gym as a 12 y/o lmao

Reaction score
Fast metabolism reporting in.

I eat Maccies on a daily basis (cos I get it for free dingus) and yet I'm still boney AF. wtf