• Joseph Zepol

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Tony Standish-Gore

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Annie Standish-Gore

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys, I think most people who know me know that I have a BUNCH of different characters I play as, who all have different personalities, genders, and backgrounds. I just want to know- Which character do you prefer? I'll put stuff below.

CHARACTERS
Name: Joseph/Tyrone Zepol
Tyrone when hiding, racist stereotype name lmao
Nationality: American
Skin Colour: Black
Background:​
My name is Tyrone Zepol. I am an African-American 23-year-old male. I grew up in Chicago, the main city of my gang, the Vice Lords. It was tough living in Chicago, especially with the part of the city I lived in. I've experienced some terrible things in my life, and I hope you don't see some of these things ever in your life. And I experienced most of these things as just a child.

As I said, I grew up in the bad part of Chicago. You couldn't go 'round the corner without seeing some guy with a knife in his pocket, ready to mug the next guy they see. Unfortunately, when I was only 10, me and my brother were those guys. We were just walkin 'round the city one day, heading to a fast-food place and get some burgers to bring home to our parents, when out of nowhere some guy striked. He almost flew out of an alleyway, and stabbed my brother. He took my brother's wallet, and left him bleeding on the ground. By the end of it, the medics were too late. When they arrived, he was already dead.

After that day, I was depressed. I just walked around the city, wondering why I was still alive. Blaming myself for his death, thinking that I could've done something to save my poor brother. People always looked at me funny, wondering why I was so sad. Oh, just if they knew.

It happened again, though. But this time, to me. I was only 15 years old. I was walkin' to a local restaurant with a friend, when the same guy that stabbed my brother came out of an alleyway, and tried to stab me. I fell to the floor as I dived out of his way, and my friend ran from the situation, clearly fearing for his life. He tried to dive at me again, but this time someone stopped him. Some big guy wearing red, gold, and black. I instantly recognised him as a Vice Lord. The guy brought the mugger back into the alleyway, took his knife, and stabbed the mugger in the hand, pinning his hand to the wall. He then kicked him in the nuts, and left him in the alleyway to bleed. The guy helped me up on my feet, and brought me to his house to get me all cleaned up.

I started to hang around with this guy some more. His name was Santiago. We were homies since that day he saved my life. But one day, he offered for me to join his gang. The Vice Lords.

I jumped at the chance! I met some new Vice Lords, made some friends, and Santiago taught me some fighting skills. Taught me to use a gun. Santiago taught me everything I know now.

And because of all of this, this is me. Tyrone Zepol. A proud Vice Lord, and a true friend to Santiago.
lmao Santiago was @Sanuhl xd xd

Name: Tony Standish-Gore
Nationality: Italian
Skin Colour: Latino
Background:
Tony Standish-Gore came from a place called Palermo, in South Italy. The city was controlled by a Mafia, of which everybody was scared to name.
Tony was the result of a little "trip" down to Italy, with Angelina Standish-Gore meeting a certain Jeffrey Geeza.
Tony had a rough childhood. He ditched school to work for a man named Paulie Guenzette, and as a result got beaten for it due to letters from the school. He worked in Paulie's Jazz Lounge, and when Paulie heard of the beatings Tony was getting, he was furious. He and his friends later showed the postman what he was doing wrong with his job, if you catch my drift.
One day, the Jazz Lounge was attacked by some hooligans who had some beef with Paulie. They came in and shot up the place at night, and when Paulie got back he was furious. Knowing who they were, and that they went to the same school as Tony, he told Tony to earn their trust a little, get them over to the Jazz Lounge, and then, when the time came, the boys would get the beating of a lifetime.
After a few years of Tony doing similar jobs for Paulie, he was eventually made in Paulie's family, with Paulie as his capo. But Paulie and the rest of the family were driven out of town, so they decided to take a trip to Paralake, and do business there.
@MidoTheCigar

Name: Annie Standish-Gore
Nationality: American
Skin Colour: White
Background: Well, Annie was just like every other girl, but as she had parents who were in charge of a criminal organisation, she was a bit more of a sociopath than most girls.
That's her backstory.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry about there only being two options, guys. There was a little error when I was making it (I accidentally clicked Create Thread while I was typing lmao)
Also, I was thinking of a new character: Gareth Jones. A biker. Anybody like that idea?
welsh name to make @ceriedwardsx happy

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its obvious that you should choose Tony, cause you cant choose any other fella...ye see they all went on the same trip and all decided not to get back