WHY YOU SHOULD SELL YOUR SUPER CAR RIGHT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey friends its your boi louise love and today im going to show you why supercars are not needed in paralake

first off, your slow car that you bought and upgraded is just about fast enough to evade any police chase

vrQRNVh.jpg

next up, a supercar cant even carry a bottle of water never mind a full load. Luckily your basic bill of a cheapo wagon can cover that for you

vkzCxif.png

and what about your fat friends that are addicted to maccy dees well look no further than your average 4 seater; even a crown vic fits 5 and extra

tVlN0DT.jpg

finally, once you do crash because you cant drive it only costs pennies to get your mobile back on the road; the good old geography teacher mobile is only 7,000 big ones to patch up

FWzi9qV.jpg

so the next time you consider buying a super duper vehicle just remember that they're stupid and the map is too small for them also you can get cool bodykits and match the colours of the supercar you dream of

113fb64964.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rogue is right supercars are useless for everything except evading RTU. I can usually get away from cops in my GMC van by using dirty tricks and a a lot of brake checking. Besides, if I'm stopped I can use these great things called legs to get away

Reaction score
Rogue is right supercars are useless for everything except evading RTU. I can usually get away from cops in my GMC van by using dirty tricks and a a lot of brake checking. Besides, if I'm stopped I can use these great things called legs to get away

What if you break your legs?

Reaction score
Benefits of owning a super car:

trunk isn't as bad as people are making it out to be:
4000_screenshots_20180823200527_1.jpg

They look pretty good:
4000_screenshots_20180823200606_1.jpg

They're fast asf boy:
4000_screenshots_20180823200748_1.jpg

I'm rich enough to pay for it if they break:
4000_screenshots_20180823201448_1[1].jpg

OH YEAH SICK ASF DRIFTS BRO!

Also if can't afford it I bought 2 supercars!!
4000_screenshots_20180823201407_1.jpg

Reaction score

If you can get away in a GMC van by doing brake checks, then the officers really doesn't know how to pursue a fleeing vehicle.

Reaction score
everyone knows an experienced mini cooper driver can escape any situation, hence why you always see them running away from police
supercars are unnecessary
fredy please delete them thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.