I AM NOT WIKI
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Mcglinchy @Madda @Collier
How long were you banned for: 3 months

Your Steam Name: wiki
Your In-game Name: not needed
Your Steam ID: not needed

Why were you banned/blacklisted: For posting Jimmy Jackson's face in the shoutbox.
Why should this appeal be considered: I sincerely apologise for doing this, posting a picture Mr. Jackson was wrong of me, I thought it would not be considered as leaking since I have saw numerous people post pictures of him before in posts, the shoutbox, etc and he didn't really seem bothered. I will not post a picture of this man again and make sure to not repeat anything similar to this behaviour again

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
If I may add to this some relevant information. Yes. We've all seen him and his piggie bank prior to Wiki sharing it.

Still not cool, but not exactly leaking.

Reaction score
@Tilin it doesn't really matter if you've seen it before, it was posted without @Jimmy Jackson consent. If he said sure post it it would've been fine.

Seriously Wiki, you've become someone who I didn't think you'd become, I used to like you a lot even though you were a fat minge, but you're super toxic for no reason at all and it really sucks.

Reaction score
I don't think you're aware that the image is on a news article.

It's literally for the whole world to see. Anyone can find it.

Reaction score
Why is it that when controversial shit happens, it's ALWAYS you? It's like you never learn.
Like Daymon said, you're not the "banter" toxic type, you're literally TOXIC toxic. I'd say wait it out.

Reaction score
You are no longer in control of what happens to an image once you put it onto the internet. It's a shitty move to expose someone, but there's no rules specifically against it - 1.4, maybe, but again it became a meme, everyone was sharing it. Don't even think he's the first one to post it in the shoutbox.

I mean other users on the forum used the image everywhere, amongst those were staff members or some even applying for staff. It's a bit hypocritical letting them share it on TS and then banning a user for sharing it somewhere else for such a long time even though others posted it.

To explain this quickly:
- Consent: He (and his family) consented to the media to post the image. After downloading it, it can be used for non-commercial use. The image is staying there for ever. It's a publicly accessible image. It's not a private photo.
- Not expecting Wiki to "become a person like this": He was always like this. I've known him since he was 10 or 11. He was always provocative especially when following trends like this one, which was trendy at the time.

Reaction score
Hello,

I did not give Wiki consent to post my face in shoutout box and was never aware this incident had happened until I was informed VIA Steam by @Tilin .
At the end of the day, I Don't want my face posted to the rest of the world as only a few people have seen it, and read that article.
Another issue like this arose when a member of this community who is known to be a minge, Decided it was hilarious to have their profile picture as my face.

If someone can pass this message to Wiki:
Wiki, you haven't changed one bit, As show in this image here that someone just posted: https://gyazo.com/e57a7021ca1f0b73b26aef8a675b550d
You have joined TeamSpeak numerous times to cause aggravation and toxicity.
I think you should wait out your ban as clearly you haven't changed, yet you claim that you have. You apologise all the time and say it won't happen again, but then it does.
It's not up to me how this Appeal goes, but If it were me, I'd deny this and tell you to wait it out.
Goodbye!

Reaction score
@Tilin it's 1.4 to post the picture on the forums, people need to start respecting other players in this community, it's literally the reason why it's went downhill; because no one is showing any respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.