Won't be on as much as before

Reaction score
So if you can read you see that I won't be playing much on the server anymore, and there are 3 reasons for that:
1. Every time I live anywhere I get raided and killed.
2. It's aids.
3. It's boring.

So I guess I'll see y'all later, thanks everyone, bye.

Reaction score
Sure buddy. I can't recall seeying you on the server, so I can't say much. But what I can say are your 3 points.
1. Roleplaying servers is not always about planting and making money, its about making possibilities to roleplay with yourself, friends or others in the server. Try something else, do something creative or go play as a cop or something, don't only plant. Its boring.
2. What does that even mean?
3. It's what you make of it. If you do nothing else then plant, of course its boring. But if you try to make friends and roleplay, then you can shine in the server and its not boring at all. If you only came for the shooting and raiding/planting, I even think it is the wrong server you chose.

Again, I don't know you and I ain't judging you, you do what you wanna do buddy! Just too bad I couldn't do anything with you! Have fun mate!
[DOUBLEPOST=1466714935,1466702132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure buddy. I can't recall seeying you on the server, so I can't say much. But what I can say are your 3 points.
1. Roleplaying servers is not always about planting and making money, its about making possibilities to roleplay with yourself, friends or others in the server. Try something else, do something creative or go play as a cop or something, don't only plant. Its boring.
2. What does that even mean?
3. It's what you make of it. If you do nothing else then plant, of course its boring. But if you try to make friends and roleplay, then you can shine in the server and its not boring at all. If you only came for the shooting and raiding/planting, I even think it is the wrong server you chose.

Again, I don't know you and I ain't judging you, you do what you wanna do buddy! Just too bad I couldn't do anything with you! Have fun mate!
Then I wish you the best mate! Good lkuck!

Reaction score
So if you can read you see that I won't be playing much on the server anymore, and there are 3 reasons for that:
1. Every time I live anywhere I get raided and killed.
2. It's aids.
3. It's boring.

So I guess I'll see y'all later, thanks everyone, bye.

Sounds to me like you're just a little bit bored, the best solution is to not sit inside a base all day powergrowing. Maybe you're hiatus will get you to realize that. In the mean time, why don't you come up with some ideas to suggest to make the server less 'aids' and boring?

Enjoy your time off and do something interesting ;)

Wii-Sports_wbjqhm.jpg

Reaction score
I never said that I'm just growing when I live in a house, I try to do other things than that, but I always end up with a gun up the ass.