Server Suggestion Workbench crafting speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Workbench crafting speed
Suggestion Description: So i realised whenever you're crafting bandages it will take slower but if you have a workbench next to you it should be a bit quicker so I was thinking of quicker crafting near workbenches so you can craft faster and will improve realism to the server

Why should this be added?:
- Improving crafting speeds
- Helps people to craft
- Realism
- People to craft with workbenches more

What negatives could this have?:
I can't think of any negatives except for a kind of big buff

What problem would this suggestion solve?: It doesn't resolve anything

Last edited:
Reaction score
They already don't take long to craft. They also are often sold for around 900 whilst only costing 590 to craft. They are always in demand, as they are consumable one time use items.

That makes them one of the easiest to craft, most profitable items. You make over 50% of the craft price (profit) on each one you sell.

Reaction score
They already don't take long to craft. They also are often sold for around 900 whilst only costing 590 to craft. They are always in demand, as they are consumable one time use items.

That makes them one of the easiest to craft, most profitable items. You make over 50% of the craft price (profit) on each one you sell.
What am trying to say is that it is way slower when you craft it near a workbench and should be faster. I want the game to implement that it's slower when you're not near your workbench and fast when you are

Status
Not open for further replies.