Do/have you play World of Warships?

• Yes

• A Few times

• No but I intend to

• Nope

• The fuck is World of Warship?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
So since my own PC broke down I haven't been able to play anything but WoWs (World of Warships) with 15 FPS.. Yay for my mom's PC. I'm not doing to bad though. I Thought it'd be interesting to see how many here plays it and how you play. So here's a few questions for you :)
  • What nation are you mainly playing as? (USN, IJN, USSR Navy or The German Navy)
  • Which type of ship do you play? (Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships or Aircraft Carriers)
  • Which tier are you in your main nation? (I - X)
  • Your dream-ship in WoWs?
  • Wishes for new nations?
This is my answers to these:

I Play as the IJN (Imperial Japanese Navy).
I Like playing Battleships mainly and sometimes Destroyers.
BB: Tier V - Kongo & DD: Tier III - Wakatake.
Yamato. A Legendary battleship.
The Royal Navy is a big wish for me. Luckily they're working on it.

Excited to see your answers ;) If you want to you can include your gamer-tag aswell. Mine is R4ndomDude.
[DOUBLEPOST=1462642028,1462632236][/DOUBLEPOST]Feel free to share your best scores aswell. Here's my most recent game. Had to take on 4 ships while we were only 2 left with one of us being a CV.

yX1rZsI.png

Reaction score
Played it, thought it was alright for a bit, got bored when I get a new york and some other shit.

Oh yeah and I have the New York and the cleveland

Deleted member 1235

It's good but feels a bit too clanky for me. Nothing beats the classic Battle-stations: Midway and Battle-stations: Pacific. I personally no longer play it, I'd rather wait until war thunder bring out their ships, because then it's basically World of tanks,warships and planes all combined perfectly.

Reaction score
Soo.. This happened...

r2HIXQf.png

All this done while a dead person with 0 kills were going on about how bad I played. Both kills were with only 6k hp left and I was against a Texas and a Hosho. 95,000 total damage dealt with 50 pennetrations.