You want a game like Perp in a much bigger scale?

Reaction score
Ehm, ladies and gentleman, some people seem to forget that this is NOT going to be one server.
People like us will be able to setup our own servers, make our own rules and get our own operators.

tl;dr Its gonna be PERP, but then with better maps, models and textures and less crashes.

Reaction score
Wow, looks awesome if you ask me, gonna get it for sure, but nothing beats perp.

Reaction score
Well in Arma 3 life ( not altis ) there is a thing like going to jail. You need to wait out the 30 mins - 90 mins ingame to get out jail. This is propably going to lower the amount but still i think there will be enough 10 yrs old kids running around asking " where can i get a gun Plz "

Fanatic

Honestly, the game looks amazing. However as an avid "Role-Player" and I'd love to have something like this as a stand-alone. However I really just don't believe it will live up to all this "Hype". It's just too ambitious. They're asking for 150K (USD). That's not a lot of money considering what they want to live up to.

I don't want to be a put down. But this won't live up to what it's saying right now. That's not to say the game will be terrible as I'm sure it will contain some amazing features and these devs are really pushing for something that hasn't be done outside of triple A titles.

amr

Reaction score
Time to pull out the bank account details
it wanted $150,000 and now they have
$168,783

Reaction score
Lets be honest us perp player should kidnap all the cops and burn down half the city while keeping a cafe hostage

Reaction score
Nevermind, hadn't watched the video yet realizing it was just on another channel. (Was advertised as something different so I got mixed up)

Last edited: